Developing skilled tourism professionals is essential for promoting tourism industry. The Council helps by offering training programmes, organizing seminars for the tourism industry, providing experienced staff to support regional tourism promotion and organizing activities to develop the next generation of tourism industry professionals. The Council strives to achieve this through tripartite collaboration among industry, government and academia.
- Training personnel to create regional tourism areas
- Providing experienced staff to support regional tourism promotion
- Holding seminars for the tourism industry
- Organizing sponsored lectures and seminars through industry-academia collaboration
- Promoting talents in the tourism industry through scholarships and educational loans
- Offering technical and marketing consultancy services